Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need new router

Options
  • 22-07-2016 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭

My router recently died and i need a new one. I logged a fault as per the website but got no calls back. I'm currently using a borrowed one but i need my own. What do i have to do to get a new router?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

shedweller wrote: »
    My router recently died and i need a new one. I logged a fault as per the website but got no calls back. I'm currently using a borrowed one but i need my own. What do i have to do to get a new router?

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]shedweller,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm sorry to hear this.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Direct troubleshooting would be required by the technical team to determine this. I would recommend contacting technical support and they would be more than happy to troubleshoot these issues you are experiencing, you can contact them directly on 1890260260 or 1901 option 2.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭shedweller

Thanks pamela. Will try that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

shedweller wrote: »
    Thanks pamela. Will try that.
    No problem Sheweller :)

-Ciara

Advertisement