Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Credit Card Clubcard Points

Options
  • 22-07-2016 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

Not really a consumer issue, so feel free to move, but not sure where else to put it. I was checking my points this afternoon, and I've noticed that since mid-May, I appear to be getting 1.25 points for every euro I spend in Tesco (this on top of the .5 points I get for using my credit card at all), so for a Tesco bill of e71.76, I end up getting 121 points (35 for the CC, 86 for the Tesco spend). The Tesco c/c site is still showing 1 point per euro, so was wondering if this was a change in policy that I've not noticed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭styer

They have a special offer on meat products at the moment, double points, is this possibly it?
    corblimey wrote: »
    Not really a consumer issue, so feel free to move, but not sure where else to put it. I was checking my points this afternoon, and I've noticed that since mid-May, I appear to be getting 1.25 points for every euro I spend in Tesco (this on top of the .5 points I get for using my credit card at all), so for a Tesco bill of e71.76, I end up getting 121 points (35 for the CC, 86 for the Tesco spend). The Tesco c/c site is still showing 1 point per euro, so was wondering if this was a change in policy that I've not noticed?

Advertisement