Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Micro SD Cards

• 22-07-2016 3:48pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just bought a GoPro style action camera (SJ4000) and it takes Micro SD cards. I only have normal SD so I need to buy a few.

Can anyone suggest the best deals going? 32gb I think is the max it can take - and I'd like something reasonably fast...
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,007 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Check out http://www.mymemory.ie/Memory .. good pricing and next day delivery or you can collect in Celbridge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 411 ✭✭Bravobabe

If above does not suit

seven day shop is usually good
    https://www.7dayshop.com/products/kingston-micro-sd-sdhc-sdxc-memory-card-45mb-s-class-10-with-full-size-sd-card-adapter-64gb-WH2-SDC10G2/64GB

(but might as well keep the money in Ireland):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 627 ✭✭✭asgaard

@Bravobabe i bought of them Micro SDHC card in really good price, but has been paid on 13th of July and it didn't arrive, yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 411 ✭✭Bravobabe

hi asgaard,
    If its 7 day shop you are talking about - I have always found delivery to be within a week. Some of their deliveries come from Holland but always within a week.
    They have an online chat - if you try that, they may be able to check the status of your order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 627 ✭✭✭asgaard

Bravobabe wrote: »
    hi asgaard,
    If its 7 day shop you are talking about - I have always found delivery to be within a week. Some of their deliveries come from Holland but always within a week.
    They have an online chat - if you try that, they may be able to check the status of your order.

Yeah, same company as it came from Holland this morning, but in my opinion it's a little bit to long.

• Advertisement
Advertisement