Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attempted child snatching in Dublin

Options
  • 22-07-2016 4:57pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 657 ✭✭✭

independent.ie/irish-news/news/he-put-his-hand-under-my-child-in-the-pramhe-started-trying-to-lift-her-out-mums-horror-on-busy-city-centre-street-34902181.html

This is insane. What the hell is wrong with someone that they decide to go out and steal someone else's child? I'm not a parent but I would knock their block off.

And to make a complete farce out of it, the scumbad was released back out into street! How can they release someone who is clearly a massive danger to children

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Very hard to say what actually happened though from a tabloid.

"Woman gets fright when stranger tries to talk to her children" could also have been the headline there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

pwurple wrote: »
    Very hard to say what actually happened though from a tabloid.

"Woman gets fright when stranger tries to talk to her children" could also have been the headline there.

There is a "warning to all parents" on a local Facebook page at the minute where some woman hysterically describes a situation where her daughter gets off a bus at 11.30pm at night and a man is sitting in his car and LOOKS at her while he has his break lights on and looked like he might reverse the car towards her.

If we believed all the stuff we read it appears that there is an attemped abduction every other day.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Musketeer4

All depends though, we don't know the full story behind any of these cases.
    That baby definitely would have been gone had it not been them being strapped in.

The one with the brake lights is odd, but we don't know. Maybe he was looking, but what if he was leering intently.

Advertisement