Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Moving House-License Address

• 22-07-2016 6:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26

I'm hoping someone here will know the story, I've not been able to find any information.

I have recently moved house from where my license states, I've also moved into a new Garda district. What, if anything, do I have to do with regards to my license? Do I just change it when it comes up for renewal?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

No, you have to fill in an FCA2 to indicate the change in storage location and you should go meet your local garda when you do and introduce yourself. Doing it proactively does more to reassure them that you're not a risk than letting them come find you at renewal time or handling it when a surprise phone call to arrange an inspection leads to an awkward conversation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26 villainous

Hmmm, I obviously didn't look hard enough! Thanks for the quick reply!

I'm also looking to increase the amount of rounds I can carry, I don't see a section for that, probably not an option so?

Thanks for your quick reply, better get my socks on!

Advertisement