Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

council house in shannon

• 22-07-2016 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

hi. is anyone waiting on approval for an available council house in the shannon area? currently on shortlist and wondering if anyone else is in the same position or knows of council procedure in the weeks before you either get a yes you got the house or no take a hike?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Moved from A&P, Clare forum charter applies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭gambithh

not sure,but i know there is a big shortage in private rental accommodation in Shannon atm.The industrial Est and airport are doing well again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mommyof2

Thanks neway. I know houses are being bought by the council but are already allocated to a certain group recently arrived. Also theres is meant to be 60 new social houses built in shannon. The question is, as always, when! Promises promises

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Jamesclasp

Would any of ye know any private landlords around Shannon??

Jamesclasp wrote: »
    Would any of ye know any private landlords around Shannon??

Check out Cronan area. Few houses to rent round there. May not be advertised yet but if you know anyone locally who knows the owners?!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Jamesclasp

mommyof2 wrote: »
    Check out Cronan area. Few houses to rent round there. May not be advertised yet but if you know anyone locally who knows the owners?!?

I have had names passed to me but no contact details :/ or if anyone knows anyone renting out flats in Kincorra?

Jamesclasp wrote: »
    I have had names passed to me but no contact details :/ or if anyone knows anyone renting out flats in Kincorra?

I think theres a double room advertised for kincora on the boards by the post office in the town centre shops.

Advertisement