Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ted's Tenebrous Tower.(Lair Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

aha it is whiskey, only ever tried Jamesons and Bushmills ( also the poteen my friend used to get from his uncle)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Thanks for that Wolfie, i guess the monitor was overdue for a clean :o

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Jamesons :D

Though I'm more of Jack Daniels guy.

I have some walking sticks spare if required lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Walking sticks and alcohol - shenanigans ahoy!!

• Advertisement

whiskey I prefer Bushmills
    Whisky I like the triple cask

my favourite spirits though are rum (dark or golden spiced)

Oh tried Black Dog spiced rum recently, really liked it compared to captain morgan and zacony.. It was cheaper so wasn't expecting that

Walking sticks and alcohol - shenanigans ahoy!!
    a friend and myself wrecked his wife's crutches by using whisky/rum and the power of the force lol

Oh tried Black Dog spiced rum recently, really liked it compared to captain morgan and zacony.. It was cheaper so wasn't expecting that

you might like the Kraken

31dover-the-kraken-rum-37-5cl.jpg

• Advertisement

Never had the chance to try it, hoping it's nice as i would pay up for that bottle :)

Never had the chance to try it, hoping it's nice as i would pay up for that bottle :)

try a miniature

I will get a link

just to let you know I have been here on boards for nearly 7 years and I am still enjoying it. why folks are so nice to me I have no idea. But it is great.

Hadn't seen you around here in a while. I do like it here myself but i do tend to stay on the fringes

Hadn't seen you around here in a while. I do like it here myself but i do tend to stay on the fringes

I am usually in O and O as I mod there. but I do pop along to read posts everywhere I visit generally

right gotta go have my meds now so I will day ttfn and see you soon

Oh nearly forgot my own meds, thanks for that, see ya soon i hope..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

Night Night Nocland, and hello too.

Been a quiet one here, such is a bank holiday. Morning to you too Boo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Happy Monday!

Morning Gremlinertia, have any pans for the day off?
    Happy Monday Shannman!

Still your favourite on a day off Shan?. Happy monday to you an all :)

B00! wrote: »
    Morning Gremlinertia, have any pans for the day off?
    Happy Monday Shannman!

I'm working all weekend, back on tonight, once i'm off i just want to settle into the new place i moved into.. You?

Still your favourite on a day off Shan?. Happy monday to you an all :)

I'd prefer if I had school today but I still love Mondays anyway.

I'm working all weekend, back on tonight, once i'm off i just want to settle into the new place i moved into.. You?

I have way too much adulting to do - finance, rents due and all.
    Congratz on your new place, will be nice to be settled!

Shannon757 wrote: »
    I'd prefer if I had school today but I still love Mondays anyway.

Have a happy one!

Yeah in a few days time i'll be able to sort it all out. Will have to hibernate then, a lot of money spent :(

B00! wrote: »
    Have a happy one!

Have to try get over the pain first :(

• Advertisement

It's supposed to be much warmer this week which will help i hope..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement