Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 licence issue

Options
  • 23-07-2016 2:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Heya guys so i have a problem with playing games on another ps4 account , every time i press start game on ps4 main menu i get a message on screen that says ''Cannot use the content. Only the following users who hold a licence for this content can use it. If you want to use the content , purchase it from the ps store''.
    Now i already purchased these content from ps store on my main account and they used to work fine on my 2nd account , why have they suddenly been locked? i tried pressing restore licences in ps4 account settings but nothing worked. my disk games still work but its only downloaded games thats locked.
    anyone know how i can solve this? they work fine on my main account

(Edit) actually i have same issue on my main account so now downloaded content wont work on both accounts

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Try setting the PS4 as primary for the purchasing account, some people were having PSN issues last light so if the PS4 wasn't set as primary for whatever reason you're main account wouldn't have been able to play without a internet connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭mcgrath1992

Varik wrote: »
    Try setting the PS4 as primary for the purchasing account, some people were having PSN issues last light so if the PS4 wasn't set as primary for whatever reason you're main account wouldn't have been able to play without a internet connection.

Ohh okay thank you

Advertisement