Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Sorry, you have been blocked"

Options
  • 23-07-2016 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Tried to post a straightforward reply in the cycling forum this morning, was redirected to a page saying;

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.

CloudFlare Ray id: 2c6db5366b412993

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,484 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I got one of those a little while ago (an hour maybe) too. I was not blocked, I was still logged in and went straight back to the site, but I lost the post. I thought it was something to do with the fact that I had upgraded to Windows 10 today.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement