Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suede at the big top

Options
  • 23-07-2016 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

So im heading to the gig tonight. Any advice from people who have been at the big top in the last week as to getting there early, drink prices and whats on sale. Any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭eyebrows63

Went to elvis Costello last week and it was excellent .
    Pints of Heineken were around 5.50 I think
    It was pissing rain that night and got fairly mucky so I'd recommend
    wearing boots or a pair of old shoes . Enjoy your night .

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭smurf492

Thanks for that eyebrows. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

Any food available at the big top or do you need to eat before hand?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭El_Dangeroso

Any food available at the big top or do you need to eat before hand?

There was a stand that was selling food, didn't go near it so couldn't vouch either way.

The name escapes me but it was affiliated with a restaurant in town so not a dodgy chip van or anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

It's the twelve that do food. Didn't have any so can't say either I'm afraid

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭El_Dangeroso

ArtyC wrote: »
    It's the twelve that do food. Didn't have any so can't say either I'm afraid

Ah yes that's the one and they'd have a fairly good reputation.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Cathal01

Got a pulled pork sandwich with slaw on a soft roll, it was delicious but pricey enough. Super quick. A friend got a great looking gourmet burger.

Advertisement