Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25 metre Swimming Pool and clean decent gym

Options
  • 23-07-2016 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hi folks,

Beginning working in Dunshaughlin in September and would like the opportunity to dive into a nice pool after work !

Anyone know where the decent gyms in/very near Dunshaughlin town are?

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

No gyms with pools in Dunshaughlin. You will be looking at Navan, Ashbourne or Trim I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Lisaoc wrote: »
    Hi folks,

Beginning working in Dunshaughlin in September and would like the opportunity to dive into a nice pool after work !

Anyone know where the decent gyms in/very near Dunshaughlin town are?

Many thanks

Pillo Hotel Ashbourne, or Energie Gym Ashbourne will be your closest. Only ten mins from Dunshaughlin. Both have pools and a gym. Gym is bigger in Energie, but pool is nicer in Pillo i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Lisaoc

Chiorino wrote: »
    No gyms with pools in Dunshaughlin. You will be looking at Navan, Ashbourne or Trim I'm afraid.

Thank you.

What about just pool in Dunshaughlin, I could do without the gym ☺?

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

There is a small gym in the community centre which isn't great anyway in my opinion but unfortunately it doesn't have a pool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭siobhan08

Your closest options would probably be Aura Navan or Aura Trim. both have a 25m pool and gym

http://www.auraleisure.ie

Think membership is around €50 a month and it includes full use of the gym and pool. Also includes all the fitness classes on offer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Lisaoc

Have been looking into this and it appears that in Counties Louth and Meath it is impossible to have a swim at 5pm due to lessons !

So what do accomplished swimmers do at that time ?

Ridiculous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭siobhan08

How is it ridiculous ?

The lessons have to be fitted it somewhere and 3-6 is the most suitable time as it after school and not too late in the evening.

I'm sure you would have had lesson yourself as a child

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Skrynesaver

NAC down the road?

Advertisement