Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpet - Crush damage

Options
  • 23-07-2016 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,870 ✭✭✭

Got a carpet put down yesterday - could have got cheap one but paid for a decent 600 euro one for a stairs - explicit asked fitter that there to be no signs of joins or stripes.

They put down carpet with a noticable fold mark right along the main part- said it was "pole mark" and would vacuum out - its only been a day - but it shows no sign of going away so far - didnt sign up to a carpet that would only look ok after x months.

Really unhappy with this being the fourth faulty carpet - the past 3 carpets from other places all had flaws that anoyed me but I put up with.

What are my options does anyone know for getting it replaced/removed/refunded please?

I tried the shop - but he gave me long procedure of calling manufacturer out to take photos and he decides etc. Said Id leave it a few days - but its obvious its not going to go away.

Paid with credit card.

thanks,

“Roll it back”

Advertisement