Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

skyrim replacement

Options
  • 23-07-2016 4:23pm

Ok, so I'll admit I know nothing about the xbox or gaming in gen. but I was using a 360 that was going spare a few years ago and I became a Skyrim addict. I played Fable on the old xbox and someone recommended I play Skyrim and they were right - it was amazing... BUT it stopped working last summer. It just wouldn't load on the xbox. I think it has to do with a big scratch on the disk :(
    Can I just walk into a GameStop and get a replacement or do I have to pay for a new one? I really wanted to play it again... Or does anyone know how much they're going for these days? It was 60e when I bought it.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

You'd pick up a used copy of Skyrim for a tenner of so in the likes of GameStop I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

LazyClouds wrote: »
    Ok, so I'll admit I know nothing about the xbox or gaming in gen. but I was using a 360 that was going spare a few years ago and I became a Skyrim addict. I played Fable on the old xbox and someone recommended I play Skyrim and they were right - it was amazing... BUT it stopped working last summer. It just wouldn't load on the xbox. I think it has to do with a big scratch on the disk :(
    Can I just walk into a GameStop and get a replacement or do I have to pay for a new one? I really wanted to play it again... Or does anyone know how much they're going for these days? It was 60e when I bought it.

Thoughts?

This regularly is on sale digitally for about a fiver.

Advertisement