Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile site

Options
  • 23-07-2016 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭

Why do I have to scroll back to the top of the page to follow a thread? Why can't I see who has quoted me?

Two major design flaws on the mobile site.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Smondie

I knew there was another thing. Why can't I click on last post without going into the forum first? Why when i check my threads can i not go directly to the forum the thread is in?

When I se the search function to search for a user for example. Why can't I click in to the results and see what threads they posted on? It doesn't even give the thread title to search manually.

The functionality of the mobile site is ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Smondie wrote: »
    When I se the search function to search for a user for example. Why can't I click in to the results and see what threads they posted on? It doesn't even give the thread title to search manually.

The functionality of the mobile site is ****

We know. Everyone knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

You are both describing the touch site.

The mobile site is different.

You are both describing the touch site.

The mobile site is different.

Oh? Can I get the mobile site in my mobile phone, Does it work better? How do I do that? this clumsy one seems to load by default.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Try m.boards.ie.
    It has limited functionality, but loads quickly.
    I use it a lot.

Advertisement