Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee car boot sale

• 23-07-2016 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey,

I'm planning on going to Tralee's car boot sale tomorrow and haven't been there before. It's suppose to be held at the Kingdom Mart but when I looked it up on google maps it showed that it was located in some estate :/. I'm very confused.

Could someone give me an idea of where exactly it is please?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

23mry78 wrote: »
    Hey,

I'm planning on going to Tralee's car boot sale tomorrow and haven't been there before. It's suppose to be held at the Kingdom Mart but when I looked it up on google maps it showed that it was located in some estate :/. I'm very confused.

Could someone give me an idea of where exactly it is please?

Thanks in advance :)

It's very close to an estate off the Caherslee road. It's in the same place as the NCT Centre so just follow the signs for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 23mry78

Thanks, that helps alot :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

23mry78 wrote: »
    Thanks, that helps alot :)

When you turn off the main road, there is an estate immediately to your right, but you'll be going straight on!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 marleywarl

Hi. just wondering is this still on every sunday? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,345 ✭✭✭phormium

Yes it is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 marleywarl

Advertisement