Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bin charge bill

Options
  • 24-07-2016 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

We have changed to a new bin company recently and I've taken over the bill (greyhound) and just looking at the account on their website it says customer balance is 20 euro.

Does that mean we have credit on the account? or that we owe them that sum? I'm going with the former but just want to be sure.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-Moved to the Recycling & Domestic Waste Disposal forum. Please read the local charter before posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭cocaholic

ken wrote: »
    Mod-Moved to the Recycling & Domestic Waste Disposal forum. Please read the local charter before posting.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

cocaholic wrote: »
    We have changed to a new bin company recently and I've taken over the bill (greyhound) and just looking at the account on their website it says customer balance is 20 euro.

Does that mean we have credit on the account? or that we owe them that sum? I'm going with the former but just want to be sure.

Seems logical that if there isn't a '-' in front of the 20, it's in your favor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

You are possibly on their topup system, You need to add funds to your account to cover the bin charges in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

If my account balance was €20 it would mean I have €20 in my Greyhound account. I don't have automatic top-up facility. The cost is taken off my account as they collect my bins each week. When it gets around the zero or a minus figure I receive an email telling me its time to top up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement