Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

chinese dirt bike? good buy?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,665 ✭✭✭traco

Here - buy this and learn how to fix. It'll run for ever and be reliable, its simple and easy to work on and well capable of off road. Won't win races but will definitely be running long after the Chinese stuff has decided it wants to eat itself and it'll be worth similar money in 5 years time.

https://www.donedeal.ie/motorbikes-for-sale/1992-xr-250/12853731

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,361 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

They seem like a rare bike a few 125's and a red 650.. would the red 650 be good do you know?

On any model bike, red is definitely the fastest colour :p
    While i was waiting for your response sir i did my own digging on them and what i found is that they produce between 32-35 bhp and they go between 70-100 mph (more that enough for what i intend to use it for)

You won't be doing 70-100 mph off road that's for sure. You wouldn't be doing it for long on road, either, splayed into the wind is uncomfortable whatever about worrying about the law.

Scrap the cap!

Advertisement