Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Principal interview

Options
  • 24-07-2016 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

I am just wondering how long after principal interview for primary school would you hear if you got the job?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

hockey21 wrote: »
    I am just wondering how long after principal interview for primary school would you hear if you got the job?
    Thanks

My school let candidates know once the chosen candidate had accepted, the board of management had approved and contracts were signed.
    This took about a week.
    I would imagine there are varying time scales due to availability of the BOM.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭hockey21

Thanks interview was just on Friday so I suppose I'll have to wait and cðŸ˜Thanks yeah I suppose depends on availability of Bom and they interviewed over 2 days also ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

May I ask what kind of questions are asked at an interview for principal please?
    Good luck in your application by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭hockey21

well the areas I was asked in was on my experience and why I am suited to being a proncipal, vision for the school, ethos of the school, curriculum, special education, assessment. Really hard to be specific with questions as there's about 10000 different questions you could be asked just concentrate on areas and know policies and acts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭doc_17

I'd say the successful candidate will know within 24 hours of the last interview

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,518 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

There are indeed 10000 q you could be asked but they're all usually based around the same base topics

Advertisement