Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voluntary Redeployment from Leinster

Options
  • 24-07-2016 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I hold a permanent contract at a Dublin ETB and need to relocate to North East for family/financial reasons. I'm aware that a pilot voluntary redeployment scheme is in its second year in Munster, but wondering does anyone have any information on it being extended to Leinster in 2016/17? Is it working in Munster or are there problems? I'd really welcome any comments or info. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Moved to Teaching and Lecturing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

I can't answer your question but apparently only 10% max of those who applied actually got offered a school so even if they do extend it to Leinster it's a long shot actually getting picked.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭seavill

There was 5 or 6 who applied previously in our place. No one got any offer

• Registered Users Posts: 6 cait jim

God that's depressing. I suppose it's all very specific and then with art- my subject -there wouldn't be a whole lot of demand I'd imagine.

Advertisement