Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12V fly lead for a SmartWatch CCTV Tester & Multimeter

Options
  • 24-07-2016 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,465 ✭✭✭✭

I have this http://rspl.ie/shop/smartwatch-cctv-tester-multimeter/

and have mislaid the 12v fly lead that is used to take 12v from it to the camera.
    the hole for the 12v connection on the multimeter is much smaller than the normal.
    Any ideas where I might source one.
    Thanks

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

I have this http://rspl.ie/shop/smartwatch-cctv-tester-multimeter/

and have mislaid the 12v fly lead that is used to take 12v from it to the camera.
    the hole for the 12v connection on the multimeter is much smaller than the normal.
    Any ideas where I might source one.
    Thanks
    Email RSPL and ask?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Failing that bring the unit into Radionocs or the likes and they'll source one for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

KoolKid wrote: »
    Failing that bring the unit into Radionocs or the likes and they'll source one for you.

And pay a handsome fee for your troubles.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,465 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

degsie wrote: »
    Email RSPL and ask?

Did that, got an auto reply, waited a few day, called them today: email server not working :(
    Anyway they no can do so looks like a trip to radionics

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Yeah. I find Radionics OK on stuff like this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

KoolKid wrote: »
    Yeah. I find Radionics OK on stuff like this.

Yes, they are. I was confusing them with Maplins earlier in the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,465 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

Just to say I spent the most frustrating hour in Radionics yesterday with this: got nowhere, he was the only one around and clearly not experienced enough,

Will order it from the place I bought it.
    The other than that surprised me is that they don't sell
    12V DC Female Male Power Balun Connector Adapter Plug Jack Socket For CCTV Cable

Advertisement