Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASMR Reiki

Options
  • 24-07-2016 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Feeling tired after a my gal bladder removal last year. I had used asmr before which helped with some insomina. Cured my insomina by changing my diet. But the asmr reiki kind of brought back my insomina. I would wake up during the night and back to sleep and then wake up tired, feeling tired throughout the day; weight on my shoulders. I did a few asmr reiki; bit no more when i realised it was affecting me. Changing my diet again after more food in-tolerances showed up in a recent test. Sometimes reiki can affect one's diet so maybe thats the issue, unsure. Any advice? Do i need a proper faith/spiritual healer session? Any opinions on asmr reiki?

Advertisement