Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WeChe OK Baby 550e

Options
  • 24-07-2016 9:58pm

ITEM: OK baby candy cab
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection
    PRICE: €550 €500
    PAYMENT METHODS: Cash

Posting on behalf of a friend.
    This has an upgraded monitor!
    A naneo Ms9 29",Same as a tatio E2!

sanwa sticks and buttons.

few old pics,more coming soon.
    Comes with 60-1
    monitor can be rotated of course.
    has a stereo amp.
    ideal mame machine.

cab2.JPG

IMG_9932_-_Copy.JPG

photo_2.JPG

machine is in Sallins kildare.
    fits in an estate car on its side with the control panel off

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭frasr

what games are included in the 60 in 1?

Also do you know if this can be upgraded easily to the higher "X" in 1 mame boards? ( Q. for a wider audience) Which is the best board at the moment?

Picture has Mortal Kombat & Soul Edge, so wondering if it's a different card that what I can find online:

Online I keep getting the same list:
    60 Game Titles:
    Super Breakout, Space Panic, Super Cobra, Centipede, Time Pilot, Phoenix, Hustler, Mappy, Pengo, 1942, Donkey Kong Junior, Donkey Kong 3, Donkey Kong, Ms Pacman, Galaxian, Frogger, Dig Dug, Galaga, Mr. Do, Crush, Mr. Dos Castle, Super Pacman, Pinball Action, Moon Cresta, New Rally X, Juno First, Scramble, Arkanoid, Xevious, Quix, Ms. Pac-Man (Fast Mode), Galaga ( Fast Fire Mode), Pac-Man (Fast Mode), Jumping Jack, Congo Bongo, Gun Smoke, The End, 1943 Kai, Pooyan, Pleiads, Shao-Lins ,
    Road, King & Balloon, Pac-Man Plus, Van-Van Car, JR Pacman, Dig Dug 2, Pacman, Zaxxon, Amidar, 1943, Gyruss, Ladybug, Galaga3, Millipede, Bomb Jack, Burger Time, Tank battalion, Space Invaders, Jr. Pac-Man (Fast Mode), Pac-Man Plus (Fast Mode)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

frasr wrote: »
    what games are included in the 60 in 1?

Also do you know if this can be upgraded easily to the higher "X" in 1 mame boards? ( Q. for a wider audience) Which is the best board at the moment?

Picture has Mortal Kombat & Soul Edge, so wondering if it's a different card that what I can find online:

Online I keep getting the same list:
    60 Game Titles:
    Super Breakout, Space Panic, Super Cobra, Centipede, Time Pilot, Phoenix, Hustler, Mappy, Pengo, 1942, Donkey Kong Junior, Donkey Kong 3, Donkey Kong, Ms Pacman, Galaxian, Frogger, Dig Dug, Galaga, Mr. Do, Crush, Mr. Dos Castle, Super Pacman, Pinball Action, Moon Cresta, New Rally X, Juno First, Scramble, Arkanoid, Xevious, Quix, Ms. Pac-Man (Fast Mode), Galaga ( Fast Fire Mode), Pac-Man (Fast Mode), Jumping Jack, Congo Bongo, Gun Smoke, The End, 1943 Kai, Pooyan, Pleiads, Shao-Lins ,
    Road, King & Balloon, Pac-Man Plus, Van-Van Car, JR Pacman, Dig Dug 2, Pacman, Zaxxon, Amidar, 1943, Gyruss, Ladybug, Galaga3, Millipede, Bomb Jack, Burger Time, Tank battalion, Space Invaders, Jr. Pac-Man (Fast Mode), Pac-Man Plus (Fast Mode)

Sounds like its a Jamma harness so you can play most mutiboards.

Yep it's jamma so plug and play.

Best multi board at the moment is the Australian jamma rpi.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭airmax87

sallins is so close.. but my funds are not

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Seriously tempted, thank fcuk I'm broke for the next two months.

• Advertisement

Somebody should do it .
    Before it goes to adverts.......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Somebody should do it .
    Before it goes to adverts.......

I'd love to but I wouldn't have the spare cash until October, at least.

That's what credit is for.......!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Bargain, all these things come up at completely the wrong time. I reckon you should buy it and then sell it onto me next year!

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

Looks clean. Are they recent pics? Is it running sound? Forgive my lack of knowledge on these however been on the look out for a machine for a long time now. What are these like to keep in working order? Have you some measurements by any chance?

• Advertisement

ronanc1000 wrote: »
    Looks clean. Are they recent pics? Is it running sound? Forgive my lack of knowledge on these however been on the look out for a machine for a long time now. What are these like to keep in working order? Have you some measurements by any chance?

http://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/WeChe_OK_Baby
    960 x 730 x 1460 (1740 including Marquee) mm

ronanc1000 wrote: »

Are they recent pics- no,but it looks the same.will ask him for more anyways
    Is it running sound- does the sound work ?? yes if thats the question
    What are these like to keep in working order?- they get feck all use in the home so not much.in fact he hasnt had to open the door in 3 years !!!

Have you some measurements- I dont.cant vouch for the ones Ed has posted

I do know it fits through a normal door frame with the control panel off.(4/6 bolts)

Are they recent pics- no,but it looks the same.will ask him for more anyways
    Is it running sound- does the sound work ?? yes if thats the question
    What are these like to keep in working order?- they get feck all use in the home so not much.in fact he hasnt had to open the door in 3 years !!!

Have you some measurements- I dont.cant vouch for the ones Ed has posted

I do know it fits through a normal door frame with the control panel off.(4/6 bolts)

Cheers for that information eddhorse & Brown Finger. Would removing the control panel be a simple process if required? Some recent pics would be ideal. Is the new monitor in it long? Screen burn or anything?

I imagine from what you said it's not much different from the ones shown due to it's use. I shall measure the door anyway.

the control panel flips up on hinges.
    then you plug out the panel loom and monitor remote board (for adjustment)

something like this
    2013-03-23+19.54.40.jpg

then you undo 4 or 6 bolts and it comes off in one.

he's going to take some pics later

The front of the machine opens like a car bonnet
    like this .(random web pic)

2014-05-10%252021.08.14.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,875 ✭✭✭Steve X2

A few more high resolution pics would be good. And maybe point out any issues or damage to the cab(the screen being the most important of course).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Nice cab with plenty of potential,here's one that was restored on KLOV

2014-08-22%252023.05.30.jpg

Butchered you mean!
    Give me the orginal any day

Na, I hate the boring white appliance look to them :)

he send me some snaps

IMG_20160727_133721.jpg

IMG_20160727_133827.jpg

IMG_20160727_133733.jpg

snap of the side coming soon...........

• Advertisement

I like where the coin slot is, its neat.

Looks like a solid cab, some inside pics would also help,

Sort it out, teasing pictures out of you.

After a lot of too-ing & fro-ing on this & how much I'm risking my life with taking up another corner of the house, I'll put in an offer, Brownfinger €350 is the price I'm at, as it's not as clean as I hoped.

Thanks fraser
    I'll ask but I seriously doubt it.
    I'll update tomorrow

frasr wrote: »
    After a lot of too-ing & fro-ing on this & how much I'm risking my life with taking up another corner of the house, I'll put in an offer, Brownfinger €350 is the price I'm at, as it's not as clean as I hoped.

Sorry,
    offer declined.

Any more photos Brownfinger? Maybe the sides and the inside of the cab?

yep

IMG_20160727_181514.jpg

IMG_20160727_182848.jpg

IMG_20160727_182910.jpg

IMG_20160727_182935.jpg

IMG_20160727_183012.jpg

IMG_20160727_183019.jpg

This is a 29" cab lads.
    Go over to adverts and see what you'd get for 500e
    A generic woody with an lcd and a pc.

It well worth 500 I reckon, would be all over this if I wasn't terrified of my wife..

Just notices the yellow sticker...interesting...
    Would 400 be enough?

Thanks again but no,
    no offers under asking for the moment.
    could prob knock something off if you didnt take the 60-1 pcb but it would be minimal .

-Edit
    the yellow sticker has been there forever so its part of the cab now!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

How has this not sold yet? A cab with a 29" screen from an E2 for five hundred quid & it's still here? Has the very existence of the Marketplace been called into question? :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement