Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Karen Millen Delivery

• 22-07-2016 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hello I ordered a dress from Karen millen Wednesday night and paid 10€ for quick delivery, says on email delivery will be Saturday but I got no email since to say it's on it's way and this is Friday. Anyone got deliveries on Saturday before?
    Was hoping would be here tomorrow but not sure now and need to know whether I need to look elsewhere tomorrow given I need a dress for next week!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

I don't know if you will get it tomorrow. I'd always get a dispatch email from them. If you don't get it you should send a complaint email and get your deliver fee back

also worth noting is that House of Fraser do a lot of KM stuff, it works out cheaper in sterling and there is free delivery on orders over £50 and free returns.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 happiness10101

Thanks Jadie, I got the dress in sale and house of fraser didn't have it. I got email last night at 8pm from Karen millen to say it had been dispatched. But no sign on delivery yet today and doubt it will arrive at this late stage.
    Do you know if it would be night line deliveries? Maybe they haven't even got it yet from Karen millen warehouse. Really annoying ! Will be looking for my 10€ back.

did you get it eventually?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 happiness10101

They tried to deliver this morning of course I'm at work though and will never be there! I have asked night line to redirect to my work address so i should get it tomorrow.
    Already got on to Karen millen for my refund, won't be using the 'fast delivery service'anymore !

• Advertisement
Advertisement