Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duplicate Ticketmaster order

Options
  • 24-07-2016 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

The exact same thing happened to me..only two months ago. I bought three tickets and there was difficulties initially with my account regarding my password so I completed the process a second time as my first order was incomplete. Then I got charged for three more tickets after completing the second order fully. I thought the exact same and got two emails one which I thought was a repeat email. It was nt til I viewed my credit card statement recently that I realised the mistake. Ticketmaster refuse to uphold my complaint or refund me the money. Did you get any satisfaction in the end? The two confirmation emails had two separate numbers only one digit of a difference. But I'm certain that I didn't order them a second time. If l did I would have double checked my email for confirmation.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

It sounds like you completed 2 transactions. The double emails would suggests so. Repeat emails just don't happen for no reason. This probably could have been sorted fairly quickly had you responded to the emails rather than assuming anything. You can try Ticket master, but be polite and reasonable. It's not as though their end caused the error.

I don't believe you have much of a case here. Sell the tickets on.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Posts split from zombie thread into new thread

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Lousielu

dudara wrote: »
    Posts split from zombie thread into new thread

dudara

I beg to differ. I did not make two transactions. And I will pursue the claim further. There have been other cases in the past more recently involving Ticketmaster doubly charging people for Olympic tickets in 2012 due to a web browser error. .I believe the same thing happened to me. The event has now passed and I will not suffer the financial loss for an error that occurred on their side.

Advertisement