Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitted wardrobes

• 24-07-2016 11:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get built in wardrobes fitted. I've gotten quotes off the kitchen crowds and they are through the roof. Can anybody recommend by pm or on here some people whom would do the job and not rob me altogether please?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 189 ✭✭taxus_baccata

I've the exact same question, if anyone can help! :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

David Meade on Park Road might be worth a look.

I saw one job he did and it looked fine to me but I've no idea on prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

I got a pm on where I can get the materials, a carpenter is what I really need. Thanks so far!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Head to the Panelling Centre off Ballysimon road and look at their wardrobes and ask for the number of the fitter Dave Lynch(doesn't work there of course) and get him to visit you and quote.

He uses some off the shelf stuff and makes the rest. Came in about 50℅ cheaper than off the shelf stuff.

Dave is in high demand though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Perfect. Exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement