If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query - Denon Ceol

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod comment:

Bump :)

Guys, This query got "missed" in the OpenBox Sale thread, now has this thread of its own.

Cheers,

Ritz.

Thanks Ritz. Richersounds, when you get a chance you might reply either way. Thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Hi there,
    you have the Denon Ceol Piccolo N4 in white, with Speakers on sale for £199. It doesn't appear to be available in the Belfast store. is there any chance it could make an appearance there or is there any way for me to order it for delivery to ROI please?

http://www.richersounds.com/product/mini-hi-fi/denon/piccolo-n4/deno-piccolo-n4-wht
    Hi PlentyOhToole

Unfortunately the N4 is a finished roduct, and is on the UK site as last few to clear in selected stores, which means it is down to stores that have stock left, be it ex-dsplay/open box
    We wouldn't have any of these left unfortunately

Cheers
    Brian

OK, thanks. 

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

OK, thanks. 
    Hey PlentyOhToole.

No problem.

If anything else should catch your eye drop us a post or a PM.

• Advertisement

OK, thanks. 
    Hey PlentyOhToole.

No problem.

A lot of things caught my eye since. I've been in touch with your people up north and all is good ;)

On another note, I'll be back before Christmas looking for a very special deal on a wireless speaker as a present.  

My Christmas presents this year will be themed around electronics and music so watch out for some hard bargaining when i try to put a deal together. :D

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

OK, thanks. 
    Hey PlentyOhToole.

No problem.

A lot of things caught my eye since. I've been in touch with your people up north and all is good ;)

On another note, I'll be back before Christmas looking for a very special deal on a wireless speaker as a present.  

My Christmas presents this year will be themed around electronics and music so watch out for some hard bargaining when i try to put a deal together. :D
    No worries at all :)

I'm based here in the Belfast store too so if you are calling again please ask for myself.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.