Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Video Content Experience

Options
  • 25-07-2016 7:52am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm trying to get experience creating video content as well as creating content for a future blog on aspects of Dublin.

I was wondering if any of you would benefit from or like to take part in the following free of charge:
    • My Service - Short video on your business and the service you offer. It would be great if we could feaure some of your customers in the video also
    • How I made it in Dublin - Discuss how you started your business in Dublin
    • Recommended Business Products / Services - If there are exceptional products / services you've used in running your business you'd like to recommend to the Dublin business community.
    • How I got funding in Dublin
    • Dublin Start-ups

Ideally I'm looking to create 10 videos for each topic. Drop me a pm if interested.

Many thanks,

Stephen

Advertisement