Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a longboard in Dublin

Options
  • 25-07-2016 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I know that this has been posted before but all the other posts are 5/6 years old so I thought I would ask again:

Does anyone know where to buy a decent longboard in Dublin. I know there is Skate City in Temple bar but do they sell longboard or only skateboards? If they do what brands do they stock and what are their prices like? Are there any other shops or is that it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 treborL

G1 on abbey street - couple of doors down from the academy .

good selection of cruisers and equipment - They guy running it is sound and will give the best advice ..

Or try on adverts - Always a bargain to be had ..

bob

• Registered Users Posts: 68,847 ✭✭✭✭L1011

G1s reopened? Jesus, the amount of money I spent there about a decade ago, still using a backpack I bought off Graham in ~2006.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭CWF

Skate city in templebar

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Mr CJ

Hi,

I know that this has been posted before but all the other posts are 5/6 years old so I thought I would ask again:

Does anyone know where to buy a decent longboard in Dublin. I know there is Skate City in Temple bar but do they sell longboard or only skateboards? If they do what brands do they stock and what are their prices like? Are there any other shops or is that it?

Hiya, your best of trying the main shop for Longboarding in Ireland GoSk8, they stock the biggest brands in the industry including Landyachtz, Bustin, Santacruz, Loaded etc They are in Tallaght or you can find them online gosk8.ie they also support the community hope that helps :)

Advertisement