Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement for Kanger SubTank & iStick 50W

Options
  • 25-07-2016 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

I have been using these for nearly a year. Think I bought based on advice here actually. They have been great, never an issue, very little leaking when up in the air etc etc. I use the 0.5 Ohm OCC heads and use the battery at 25W, with 18mg liquid from esmokeireland. Must say I have loved the airflow on the kanger sub tank.
    Getting a bit old now, and the iSticks aren't lasting that long, so was thinking of buying new kit altogether. I try and read up and mind gets boggled. So many tiny resistance coils, coupled with mods that do monster wattage throughput etc., so hoping someone can point me in the right direction. The only caveats I have is that I don't want any RBA and I don't want to have to pop external batteries to charge because it annoys me.
    Is there a "bigger and better" / newer version of what I have been using that's some way mainstream that I could change to?
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

Eleaf iPower 80W 5000mAh. Pretty much the upgrade to the 50watt Isticks. Incredible value at roughly €30.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10011027/5202902-authentic-eleaf-ipower-80w-5000mah-tc-vw-apv-mod

Newest-Eleaf-iPower-80W-TC-Box-Mod-Vape-E-Cigarette-VW-5000mAh-Battery-Mod-VS-iStick.jpg_640x640.jpg

Tesla Nano 100W 4500mAh. Roughly €45.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10014233/3942801-authentic-tesla-nano-100w-4500mah-tc-vw-apv-mod

20151203057846446.jpg

Too many tanks to choose from. Maybe you will find something you like in the link below.

https://www.vapinginsider.com/best-vape-tank-clearomizer/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

The ipower is highly recommended by reviewers, only has a 1 amp charge so will take a while to fully charge but should have a decent battery life with 5000mah. The innokin Coolfire IV TC 100 is also excellent with a 2 amp charge capability.
    Aspire Cleito with the 0.4 stock coils is an excellent tank, reasonable price and excellent performance. Easy to fill and maintain.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

jno547 wrote:
    The ipower is highly recommended by reviewers, only has a 1 amp charge so will take a while to fully charge but should have a decent battery life with 5000mah. The innokin Coolfire IV TC 100 is also excellent with a 2 amp charge capability. Aspire Cleito with the 0.4 stock coils is an excellent tank, reasonable price and excellent performance. Easy to fill and maintain.

These are all on my wishlist, glad I saw this thread good to know they're getting positive feedback

nkav86 wrote:
    These are all on my wishlist, glad I saw this thread good to know they're getting positive feedback

I haven't used a mod with an internal battery in a while until I recently picked one up of a member here, the Coolfire,and I'm well impressed with it, a very solid performer.

jno547 wrote:
    I haven't used a mod with an internal battery in a while until I recently picked one up of a member here, the Coolfire,and I'm well impressed with it, a very solid performer.

Saw a sale for it but only caught it yesterday devo hahaha but screw it, next time!! It's only recently I found out about the mod itself, I'm not a fan of externals myself

• Advertisement

nkav86 wrote:
    Saw a sale for it but only caught it yesterday devo hahaha but screw it, next time!! It's only recently I found out about the mod itself, I'm not a fan of externals myself

I actually had it up for sale here but decided to keep it, rush of blood to the head makes me do mad things at times :)

jno547 wrote:
    I actually had it up for sale here but decided to keep it, rush of blood to the head makes me do mad things at times

Was that your sale? Hahaha coincidence! Don't blame you keeping it, seems like a great little mod

nkav86 wrote:
    Was that your sale? Hahaha coincidence! Don't blame you keeping it, seems like a great little mod

Keep an eye on the sale thread as I tend not to hold onto things too long, as a lot here can testify to. :)

Fantastic haha will do!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

thanks guys appreciate the help!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,131 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Cleito, its my favourite sub ohm tank, be warned its a thirsty fecker though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭flas

Using a cleito with a kanger kbox 70w,works for me,and the better in the kbox lasts for days,handy usb charger as well

Advertisement