Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Line profile speed increase from 50Mbps to 100Mbps

Options
  • 25-07-2016 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

My sister has a broadband only eir Fibre FTTC line in Bray with a 50Mbps profile but the F1000 modem DSL stats are saying in could comfortably get the 100Mbps profile. The cabinet is close to the house.
    Who needs to be contacted to get the profile increased and can you confirm there is no price increase associated with increasing the line profile to the maximum achievable speed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Packet wrote: »
    My sister has a broadband only eir Fibre FTTC line in Bray with a 50Mbps profile but the F1000 modem DSL stats are saying in could comfortably get the 100Mbps profile. The cabinet is close to the house.
    Who needs to be contacted to get the profile increased and can you confirm there is no price increase associated with increasing the line profile to the maximum achievable speed?
    Hi Packet,

Thank you for getting in touch :)

I would recommend you contact our technical support team directly for the best support on this. If you call them on 1890-260-260 or freephone 1901 they will be happy to assist you.

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

Advertisement