Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dietitians/Nutritionalists in Dublin City Centre

Options
  • 25-07-2016 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭

Hi All,

I'm not to this section on Boards, and am looking for some input/advise.

I'm looking to go to a dietitian for some advise on my eating habits etc. and to lose some weight. I've tried more fads and non-fads out there, but with little to no success unless I go to extreme measures.

I would be looking to lose 12-15kgs, to get into a healthier weight range. I've discussed my weight issues with several GPs over the years with no success.

I am looking for recommendations of a good dietitian, that people here can provide honest reviews of. Any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭GirlatdRockShow

You can find qualified dietitians at indi.ie under the find a dietitian tab. Paula Mee and Orla Walsh are but Dublin based and tend to feature a bit in the media giving advice on nutrition.
    :)

Advertisement