Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for Advice re Servicing/Service History

• 25-07-2016 12:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭

I bought an 02 Audi TT back in April with a full Audi service history. When I bought it, the garage had just just given it another service, although it wasn't from an Audi garage.

Since I bought the car, I've had a lot of stuff going on so didn't have much money to do anything about getting a service on the car. I've been thinking about it recently though and I am wondering should I get an Audi service just to keep the full service history thing going?

I plan to hold on to the car for another while yet, but I am just thinking that if I do decide to sell it, would it be worth much to say it still has a full Audi service history?

The car currently has about 87k miles on it. The last service was about 84k but the last Audi service was about 75k.

Do you think I should go for an Audi service or is it would it have any bearing at this stage if I did decide to sell it say next year?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,788 ✭✭✭Neilw

It would be money wasted on a car that old going to a main dealer.

Find a good indy who knows these cars and use them.
    There are certain things the TT needs on top of standard servicing.

Is there any history of the car having a haldex service? If not it should be done straight away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,525 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

It's a 14 year old car, bringing it to an Audi main dealer would be insane.

Advertisement