Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 6 speaker issue and loose screen?

Options
  • 25-07-2016 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Have an iPhone 6 since November 2014. It's a Space Grey 64GB.

Anyway, When speaking on the phone people can't hear me. (Loudspeaker works fine though so I just turn the volume down and use loudspeaker.

Also on the very bottom right, It's like the screen isn't fully together as I can push it down and it'll pop back up? (Not actually noticeable when looking at it)

What are my options? I think the warranty is only 12months? Is their anyway to swap this for a refurb and pay a few €€€ to Apple?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

That corner of the screen popping is a common occurance. I've had the issue for the last couple of screens on my phone. Pretty much once it was openned once it's beena pain since. As for the speaker; was it dropped? That popped corner and speaker gone might have something in common.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

Could have been.... Just wondering is their anyway Apple will do a trade in against a refurbed phone like they do when under warranty?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Couldn't tell you buddy.

Advertisement