Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation in Longford Town?

Options
  • 25-07-2016 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi folks, James here. I'm a radio student and I'm starting work with Shannonside Fm on 2nd August. I'll be working with them for around two months finishing the end of September. I'm wondering does anybody know anyone with a room to rent in Longford Town?
    Thanks, would really appreciate some help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 brookbrook

Hi folks, James here. I'm a radio student and I'm starting work with Shannonside Fm on 2nd August. I'll be working with them for around two months finishing the end of September. I'm wondering does anybody know anyone with a room to rent in Longford Town?
    Thanks, would really appreciate some help.

Hiya I'm moving out of my apartment in Newtownforbes 10 mins from Longford town the landlord is lovely and only charges 450 a month let me know if u want his number

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Bigfellalixnaw

Thanks Brookbrook, but I was looking for something in Longford town as I don't have transport of my own. Plus I was looking for something between the 300-400 price range.
    Thanks all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,223 ✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

You could try contacting a B&B and see if they'll do you a reduced rate for an extended stay. Short term letting tends to be more expensive than the price for long term rents so you might have to adjust your budget accordingly.

Advertisement