Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadband connection problems

Options
  • 25-07-2016 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

my connection keeps cutting out and is getting very slow. it gets much worse in bad weather conditions. it has been happening ever since a storm damaged the pole where our line is attached. What can i do to get this problem fixed.

broadband speed test is showing 0.68 Mbps when it should be much higher. 
    Phone number is <snip>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

my connection keeps cutting out and is getting very slow. it gets much worse in bad weather conditions. it has been happening ever since a storm damaged the pole where our line is attached. What can i do to get this problem fixed.

broadband speed test is showing 0.68 Mbps when it should be much higher.
    Phone number is <snip>
    Hi Jamesboard5,

Thank you for getting in touch :)I am very sorry to hear that you are having some issues.

I would recommend contacting our technical support team on 1890-260-260 or freephone 1901 and the guys will be happy to assist you.

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

Advertisement