Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REPEAL Sweatshirts - Anyone received theirs?

Options
  • 25-07-2016 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Just curious to see if anyone who ordered a Repeal sweatshirt online has received theirs as yet?

We ordered three 5 weeks ago, the day they launched, and there has been no sign of them. Messages to the organisers have gone unanswered and, from what I can see on the comments on the organisation's social pages, most people are in the same boat.

We are obviously delighted to support the cause but, some communication on timeframe would be appreciated - especially as the order said they would be delivered in 5-7 working days. It's starting to rankle, at this point, when you see that that they had stock to sell at Longitude but, not to send to customers who have been waiting longer than the odds.

Has anyone got theirs/received feedback on when they might expect them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Didn't order any but newspapers reported that they completely sold out in hours. Probably waiting on new supplies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Smiggy11

I did see that at the time - they teamed up with a local clothing printer AFAIK (my sister rang the printer to ask about sizing) so, maybe all hands on deck just can't meet demand.

I don't really mind the delay - it was more the cause I wanted to support rather than to get the physical jumper and for that reason alone I don't mind that my account was debited on day 1 but, I'm still jumper-less on day 35!! However, 5 weeks on with no replies from the organisers, I was just curious to see if anyone had a timeframe from them OR had indeed already received their jumpers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Sadubehuh

I got an email today saying mine had been shipped.

I also got an email previously explaining the delay was due to the fact that they're a tiny team of volunteers, and that they had frozen online orders so that they could clear the backlog. Gmail filtered that email out in to my promotional folder so I nearly missed it, perhaps this happened to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Captain Kidd

Sadubehuh when did you order yours, how long was the wait? Ive been waiting almost 6 weeks now too, unanswered emails also, an update from them would be nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Sadubehuh

Got mine last week, I ordered the first day they came out. Pleasantly surprised with the quality of the jumper!

If you're using gmail, check your promotions folder as they seem to be filtered in to that.

The wait is really frustrating, but I guess at least the max amount of money is going to the cause! And the huge demand is very heartening :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Captain Kidd

Thanks for that, ok so its about a normal wait I guess, its great to know at least that the support is out there.

Thanks

Advertisement