Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

homepage.eircom.net

Options
  • 25-07-2016 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭

I have some files uploaded to my old homepage on eircom.net.
    can you tell me the login page please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

site_owner wrote: »
    I have some files uploaded to my old homepage on eircom.net.
    can you tell me the login page please?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]site_owner,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Our eircom.net team will be able to assist you with this. You can contact them on 1800715920.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

You can use an FTP client such as FileZilla to log into homepage.eircom.net to retrieve the files. You'll need your username and password.

Just so you know, the FTP server will only accept inbound connections from Eir IP addresses.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭site_owner

Our eircom.net team will be able to assist you with this. You can contact them on 1800715920

i called that number and they could not help

Karsini wrote: »
    You can use an FTP client such as FileZilla to log into homepage.eircom.net to retrieve the files. You'll need your username and password.

Just so you know, the FTP server will only accept inbound connections from Eir IP addresses.

thanks, i dont have an eir connection anymore

Our eircom.net team will be able to assist you with this. You can contact them on 1800715920

tried again and got passed around a bit, evntually one of the guys was able to tell me what karsini posted.
    would have been easier for the eir rep to just provide that info in the first place.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

tried again and got passed around a bit, evntually one of the guys was able to tell me what karsini posted.
    would have been easier for the eir rep to just provide that info in the first place.
    Apologies site_owner.

-Pamela 

Advertisement