Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have the UFC signed a new deal with BT Sports yet?

Options
  • 25-07-2016 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

Have the UFC signed a new deal with BT Sports yet? I know the current deal is over on the 31st of July.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Have the UFC signed a new deal with BT Sports yet? I know the current deal is over on the 31st of July.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]JohnSmith17,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch, I'm afraid we have no information on this at the minute however as soon as we have further information on this we will update our customers. :)[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭JohnSmith17

ok, thank you

ok, thank you
    No problem  JohnSmith17.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 7,211 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]bobbysands81, :D [/font]

• Advertisement

Could you tell me if eir will continue to provide service to sky customers Pamela?

Could you tell me if eir will continue to provide service to sky customers Pamela?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Are you an eir Broadband customer or a Sky only customer [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]JohnSmith17?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Sky only customers can sign up here https://subscribe.eirsport.ie/[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Are you an eir Broadband customer or a Sky only customer [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]JohnSmith17?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Sky only customers can sign up here https://subscribe.eirsport.ie/[/font]

I might be moving to sky but I need to know that Eir/Bt sport will be available for the future not just when I sign up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

I might be moving to sky but I need to know that Eir/Bt sport will be available for the future not just when I sign up.
    Unfortunately you will need to have eir broadband in order to have to have eir sports Free.

-Ciara

eir: Ciara wrote: »

Unfortunately you will need to have eir broadband in order to have to have eir sports Free.

-Ciara
    I don't want them free I want to pay 25 euro per month. So Can i get Eir sports on sky?

• Advertisement

-Ciara
    I don't want them free I want to pay 25 euro per month. So Can i get Eir sports on sky?
    Yes, you can pay the annual subscription for eir sports if you do not have eir broadband.

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

-Ciara
    Yes, you can pay the annual subscription for eir sports if you do not have eir broadband.

Kind Regards,
    Ciara
    Ok, Thank you for that.

-Ciara

Kind Regards,
    Ciara
    Ok, Thank you for that.
    No problem at all JohnSmith17 :)

Advertisement