Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long until my firearm license comes?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

FaceTube wrote: »
    people seem to jump at the chance to correct you, lecture you and impart unnecessary ''wisdom'' onto you instead of simply containing themselves, and contributing to the original post and question.

That unnecessary wisdom may have just saved your asspplication. As I said, using the word "weapon" when making your application would likely land you with a refusal, which you would then have to put onto every other application you ever make.

Personally, I prefer to use Gun. Keeps em all happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Calibre12

Sparks wrote: »
    That would be because this is a discussion forum where people discuss something they consider important to them; as opposed to a free service dedicated to answering just your question and then shutting up. If the latter was what you were seeking, you may find your search somewhat lengthy.

I completely agree with everything the OP has said. Regardless of the forum, this is his thread which he created in order to talk about a certain topic. That's why the title of the topic is what it is, and not ''How do you guys feel about the terms weapon and firearm and why is it important that the term firearm be used?''

Once again the keyboard warriors infiltrate a simple thread with opinionated comments.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Calibre12 wrote: »
    I completely agree with everything the OP has said.

Not surprising seeing as how you own both accounts.

Thread closed.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement