Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small tank for vaping?

Options
  • 25-07-2016 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi guys. Im kinda new to vaping. I was wondering if you know any small subohm tanks available in ireland? I currently have the uwell crown with my tesla nano. I feel that the crown is quite too big. I bought the avocado 24 too coz i think its tiny enough but its not as good with flavor as the uwell crown.. you have any suggestions?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Moved from Smoking.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

The Avocado is pretty decent for flavour once you get the wicking right. I use the 24mm on a tesla Nano too. I have the Mage RTA by Coil Art on the way, it's supposedly very good. With great flavour. Maybe look that one up. It's short too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

The goblin mini is awesome. Tricky little bastard to build though, until you get it sussed.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭judas1369

From my own experience if you want small and flavour, you could do worse than look at the Serpent Mini and the Moonshot. That said you will need to build your own coils for them. The Serpent is very easy, the Moonshot less so.

Advertisement