Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summerslam 2016 Pre-Show & Live Show

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

Nikki is back, not surprised she's on Smackdown with her man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

Suspension???!?
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Called it :D

my internet dropped out did they use it in the Eva Marie entrance?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

my internet dropped out did they use it in the Eva Marie entrance?

Yeah Eva's entrance was used, then whoever does the voiceover in her entrance said she was recuperating or something...

Always surprised me that Carmella and Alexa Bliss were called up this early, always expected Alexis to be the one to beat Asuka for the NXT women's Championship.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Kind of expecting Nikki to have a face turn here. Also kinda surprised she wouldn't be on the (now rather barebones) Raw roster.

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    Kind of expecting Nikki to have a face turn here. Also kinda surprised she wouldn't be on the (now rather barebones) Raw roster.

Surprised myself but wants to be with her man I guess, plus her and Charlotte have faced each other enough but I suppose it be different with Nikki as a face. If they are getting a women's title for Smackdown then she's winning it.

When did Naomi turn face again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Crowd is horrible. Feel sorry for Becky trying to hype them up that time and not getting a reaction. Surprising from a New York crowd.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Looper007 wrote: »
    Surprised myself but wants to be with her man I guess, plus her and Charlotte have faced each other enough but I suppose it be different with Nikki as a face. If they are getting a women's title for Smackdown then she's winning it.

When did Naomi turn face again?
    I think she was out for a little bit with some sort of injury, and when she came back she was face because... I don't know why.

Angron wrote: »
    I think she was out for a little bit with some sort of injury, and when she came back she was face because... I don't know why.

WWE are awful for doing that with lower card female wrestlers just turning them heel or face without any build.

Poor Becky deserves better then this.

well at least Becky didn't take the pin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Oh Lord lana

Sasha losing the Women's Title explained..

http://nodq.com/wwe/473837204.shtml

FECK OFF VINCE!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Reigns goes on after this.....WTF?? Stop with the Roman love fest already Vince, Please

So hows everyone rating this Summerslam so far?

Aj/Cena best match so far, Women's match was good aside from the winner, WWE title match was disappointing and having Cass and Enzo lose in their hometown made no sense. Two filler matches in Miz/Crews and the Women's Smackdown tag match. It's been good.

ok so US title is more important than UNIVERSAL and WWE World titles complete BS reigns love in.

this shows order makes no sensw

FECK OFF VINCE!!!!!!
    Reigns goes on after this.....WTF?? Stop with the Roman love fest already Vince, Please

deStHJp.gif

Sasha losing the Women's Title explained..

http://nodq.com/wwe/473837204.shtml

Feel bad for Sasha, kind of ruins her title win a bit. I hope Charlotte doesn't hold it for a long ass run, that's my worry.

That's the Women's title???!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Not so sure Balor is going over here.

Also that Universal Title is very very red.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

That belt is rotten

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

ibFoxer wrote: »
    Not so sure Balor is going over here.

Also that Universal Title is very very red.

Looks like a title a demon would have!

Looper007 wrote: »
    Feel bad for Sasha, kind of ruins her title win a bit. I hope Charlotte doesn't hold it for a long ass run, that's my worry.

Yeah it's a kick in the teeth for her.. Charlotte to drop it tomorrow night on RAW??

They're really going the UFC route having all belts the same

ok so US title is more important than UNIVERSAL and WWE World titles complete BS reigns love in.

this shows order makes no sensw

So much for been punished and taking a backseat lol. Tells you all you need to know. Whoever wins the title tonight will be dropping it to Reigns in the next PPV or two. Expect a DQ finish in the Reigns match not to make him look weak.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I'm rooting for our boy Finn Bálor tonight, but I won't be disappointed if Seth Rollins defeats him and wins the Universal Championship. His debut along with the build up to Summerslam was enough to keep me satisfied. Also the fact that it's not the Main Event is a load of sh*te, what are WWE thinking. I guess Orton Vs Lesnar is the Main Event then.

Looks like a title a demon would have!

It does, but the business earlier with "The Club" has given me cause for concern.

Also, why isn't this closing the show? Why is Reigns going on after. Ridiculous booking.

Yeah it's a kick in the teeth for her.. Charlotte to drop it tomorrow night on RAW??

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see plenty of hugs on Raw

Only see Bayley unless they move Nikki to Raw and turn her face. I think they might put the women's championship on the backburner until Sasha gets fit again. Or build Bayley up like they have Balor and throw her straight into the title picture.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Cant wait to see that entrance at WrestleMania!

Advertisement