Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summerslam 2016 Pre-Show & Live Show

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

They made roman look strong, that's the most important thing

In Vince's mind, Roman > Everyone else..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

ricero wrote: »
    Did i just see a fella in a mayo jersey ?

Yeah there might have been 1 in Croke Park today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

ricero wrote: »
    Did i just see a fella in a mayo jersey ?

I thought it was a woman roaring at reigns

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Looper007 wrote: »
    Did he not even get a big pop when he won it? if he didn't even get a reaction for winning the belt then I be very worried.
    Oh yeah, there was cheers when he won, but for most of the match the crowd was very subdued.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Feck it, I'm going to sleep.. The Lesnar/Orton is gonna be a one sided beat down..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Angron wrote: »
    Oh yeah, there was cheers when he won, but for most of the match the crowd was very subdued.

They wasted all their energy chanting about how awful the new belt is.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Realistically, a 13 match show is just far too much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

"Got juice?"

Unfortunate camera work there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

The crowd just died on the new day match and hasn't recovered since

I don't mind big star matches like this going on last every now and again, but the World title should be the last match and the main priority. I hope the brand exclusive PPV's keep the world titles last on the card, otherwise it's pointless.

• Advertisement

Well it might just be for the main event, but at least we briefly get Graves and Mauro doing commentary together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

Realistically, a 13 match show is just far too much.

Should learn from HHH on his NXT Shows, keep it tight and lean. The Three main title matches, Orton/Lesnar and Cena/AJ. Throw in the tag titles, U.S title match and Enzo and Cass and Owens/Jericho cause of their home town. Cut out the other matches. Would have helped with the flow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 505 ✭✭✭UnleashTheBeast

"Send us home Brock."

I don't mind big star matches like this going on last every now and again, but the World title should be the last match and the main priority. I hope the brand exclusive PPV's keep the world titles last on the card, otherwise it's pointless.

Especially the new title, they could have cemented how important it is just by having it headline Summerslam, given it a big match feel. Would have made Balor a star overnight (still made a star though). Also if they could have turned back the clock, bought out the title after the match lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭funtime93

Just give us Goldberg already

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

blade job by Orton there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,203 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Ohhhh juice job :p

Orton bleeding a lot, surely a bladejob?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

We want goldberg

Of course its a blade job :P
    It does look like it's on the Muta Scale rector.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Blade job looks nasty, hope it doesn't turn out like Eddie Guerrero's at Judgement Day 2004. That is assuming that it's real and not fake blood.

And then the Goldberg chants start. Be a bit sad for Orton if he had to be saved by a guy in his 50s.

That can't have been the plan....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Goldberg chants

A great start to the PPV and it died a slow death with The New Day and Jon Stewart

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

What a load of ****e, completely pointless match

Goldberg has to come out. You can't end a major PPV on a whimper.

And then the Goldberg chants start. Be a bit sad for Orton if he had to be saved by a guy in his 50s.

Even in his prime Goldberg and Lesnar had a ****ty match so what would Goldberg do now that be amazing. Would make Orton look bad too.

Riiiiight.....that just made no sense. So just a few weeks into a brand split and it looks like its leading to a brand war already.....just keep them separate FFS

What was that all about? :confused:

• Advertisement

Utterly useless match and ending

Advertisement