Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summerslam 2016 Pre-Show & Live Show

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

An File wrote: »
    What beer would you use? Lager? Pale ale? I reckon it could work with a good red ale.

Something like a smithwicks pale ale IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

1 big bag of Minstrels,1 bag of haribo tangfastics,2 bags of starbursts,1 pack of chocolate digestives,and with regards too what I'll drink all I've got left is a few cans of Carling. It's horrible,but it'll have too do. No wine left and I'd forgotten too pick up a bottle of Jameson today,even though,I remembered the Coke.

Bret Hart wrote: »
    1 big bag of Minstrels,1 bag of haribo tangfastics,2 bags of starbursts,1 pack of chocolate digestives,and with regards too what I'll drink all I've got left is a few cans of Carling. It's horrible,but it'll have too do. No wine left and I'd forgotten too pick up a bottle of Jameson today,even though,I remembered the Coke.
    Lol I had a bottle of southern comfort and tk red lemonade also unfortunately I ended up using same for ufc last night. Not that I remember much of it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

In the name of Finn you can have one light beer, some beef jerky, broccoli and an 8 egg white omelette (two yokes allowed).

Assuming you knock out 100 hack squats, 100 press ups and 100 V sit ups first.

You can even play some Legos to help stay awake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

No sweets for me, only healthy stuff.

Big meaty pizza, garlic cheese chips, chicken wings and a bottle of coke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

J. Marston wrote:
    No sweets for me, only healthy stuff.

J. Marston wrote:
    Big meaty pizza, garlic cheese chips, chicken wings and a bottle of coke.

Plenty of protein. Good plan.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 444 ✭✭BabyE

LMAO ended up getting some dark chocolate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Renee looking red hot!

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Tssk

Haven't watched in a few weeks-got very confused by the prediction thread and thought seth rollins was pulling double duty again there for a minute. Obviously just a typo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,301 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Is the pre show on already ? Why do they need a nearly six hours of wrestling ?

• Advertisement

Chris Jericho starting to look old

What kind of crowd to expect tonight?

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Is the pre show on already ? Why do they need a nearly six hours of wrestling ?

Ya. Renee looking well

Kankan14 wrote: »
    Ya. Renee looking well

Something about her.

I've started on the Jameson I won't be lasting the six hours that's for sure I'll be lucky to last the pre-show.

I've started on the Jameson I won't be lasting the six hours that's for sure I'll be lucky to last the pre-show.

Lol we've turned this from a pro wrestling thread into a food and drink one.

AG do you have the Jameson with a jug of water or are you one the half a litre of coke brigade ?

AG do you have the Jameson with a jug of water or are you one the half a litre of coke brigade ?

Dash of Red or Ginger Ale with ice for me.

With water if I'm in the pub and have been drinking porter first.

Dash of Red or Ginger Ale with ice for me.

With water if I'm in the pub and have been drinking porter first.
    Good man. These lads who have Jameson and coke and you'd need a Geiger counter to find the Jameson are having a laugh.

What class of porter would you have ?

I find it nuts people just sitting drinking watching this haha

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

BabyE wrote: »

What else would we do of a Sunday night? :D

I might even crack open a bottle of Founders' KBS later on. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Baron Corbin really is a charisma vacuum.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Everyone's drinking alcohol, and I'm gonna be watching with a cup of coffee, which will be refilled over the course of the night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

BabyE wrote: »
    Few whiskeys straight up can make the time pass.

Poor Corbin got the dreaded worked shoot interruption slot on the kick-off. He looks like a wet fart.

Good man. These lads who have Jameson and coke and you'd need a Geiger counter to find the Jameson are having a laugh.

What class of porter would you have ?

Depends on what part of the country down in Cork it's Murphy's most other places it's Arthur and every now and again I'll even have a Beamish :pac:

If I'm in Dublin I'll always check out the Porterhouse to see what's new.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,933 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Baron Corbin really is a charisma vacuum.

I read that as Baby Corbin and I haven't even been drinking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Tom Phillips is gold. Check out his interview with JeriKO from earlier if you missed it. Poor guy must be a method actor in his spare time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

My fiancee made me a fried egg sandwich and we have our Monster Energy Assaults. That's us for the night :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Ageyev wrote: »
    Tom Phillips is gold. Check out his interview with JeriKO from earlier if you missed it. Poor guy must be a method actor in his spare time.

he's effectively the new Michael Cole or Josh Matthews.

• Advertisement

Well at least after tonight we will only have 6 matches left in the best of 7 series.

Because let's be honest this will go all 7 as the have nothing else for Sheamus and Cesaro.

Advertisement