Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summerslam 2016 Pre-Show & Live Show

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Tom Phillips, Corey Graves and Mauro Ranallo really should be the new voices of the WWE for me.

Bubba is off the Juice and putting the weight back on.

Bully Ray is on the way looks like they are about to split up the Dudley's after that match.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Jerry Lawler comparing Devitt to KISS. :rolleyes:

I hope Orton's shoulder is fully healed up as he will be landing on it a lot tonight if Lesnar's other matches are anything to go by it will 20/30 or more suplexes for Orton shoulders to withstand.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

An File wrote: »
    Jerry Lawler comparing Devitt to KISS. :rolleyes:

Thankfully he's on the pre show panel and nowhere near the commentary booth, speaking of the commentary booth, how's it gonna work tonight? Will it be Cole, Graves, Ranallo, or will both brands have their own teams?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Michael Cole: "It's Cesaro set to take on Cesaro, one-on-one!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

Did Cole just say "Cesaro set to take on Cesaro"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

An File wrote: »
    Michael Cole: "It's Cesaro set to take on Cesaro, one-on-one!"

He also said there's "only one brass wing".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Why are the ring posts so wide?

Adiboo wrote: »
    Why are the ring posts so wide?

There's LED boards on them much like the camera facing side of the ring apron.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 Lesnar Defender

Does anyone know what time/position in the card the Brock Lesnar Randy Orton match is on?

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Ageyev wrote: »
    There's LED boards on them much like the camera facing side of the ring apron.

They look very strange!

Neutral ring colours because it's a joint PPV I'm guessing.

Does anyone know what time/position in the card the Brock Lesnar Randy Orton match is on?

Thanks.

I'm guessing last or second to last. You're looking at 2.30-3.30am I'd expect the show to go past 4am ad they've been running over lately

I'm guessing no one is getting thrown into an LED ringpost tonight then.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,933 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Although you try stopping Lesnar.

Adiboo wrote: »
    They look very strange!
    They need to up the quality of the Network video because all the LED boards look gack. PixelationMania all over the shop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Anyone catch the Wolves away kit in about the 5th row up on the standard camera view? Bit random

Already happened in the kick-off opener. They could be for a spot I guess?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Just home from work, did I miss much so far??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,933 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Ageyev wrote: »
    Already happened in the kick-off opener. They could be for a spot I guess?

Cesaro must have a live fed of this thread being read to him in his ear. Shame Cole doesn't. He's useless tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Looks like orton/Brock will be on last.

Can't say I'm interested at all in it. Brocks matches lately haven't been great.

sky88 wrote: »
    Looks like orton/Brock will be on last.

Can't say I'm interested at all in it. Brocks matches lately haven't been great.

Doubt it, would say it will be Balor/Rollins.

A nothing 12man tag with a teaser Uso turn. Zayn/Neville v Dudleys was what it was. Cesaro tried making Seamus interesting. Baron Corbin did the worked shoot interruption spot.

Highlight of the pre-show was a JerichOwens interview with Tom Philips.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Missed the pre-show, guess there wasn't much that great on it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

The stage set up looks great. Anyway, pizza is on, plenty of snacks to keep me going.

GF is due in a few days so she better not go into labour in the next few hours, will have to call the baby Finn if he wins tonight. She already said no to Brock :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,301 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Other then over half of the pro wrestling forum on boards being on the drink ? No feck all.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I kinda hope Jericho and Owens don't team too long, in part because Owens is great alone, and also because Jeri-KO is a terrible name.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Doubt it, would say it will be Balor/Rollins.

Hope it's Finn/Seth but the way the built up Brock orton onto pre show got to think it's them to main event even though they shouldn't

• Advertisement

sky88 wrote: »
    Hope it's Finn/Seth but the way the built up Brock orton onto pre show got to think it's them to main event even though they shouldn't

I'd have the Brock/Orton match just before the Finn/Seth title match..

Advertisement