Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summerslam 2016 Pre-Show & Live Show

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Oh **** right off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Wasn't expecting that. And enzo and Cass lose in their home town. I think we're in bizarro world maggle!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Very surprised Enzo and Cass lost in front of their home town crowd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

wow genuinely didn't expect that

Sasha and Charlotte both feel like heels to me though thats why i'll never but this feud

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Honest to god think sasha needs to calm down in the ring to have a long career

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Great charisma, personality, and pretty good on the mic too.

Wouldn't agree with the mic part, at all. I think she's pretty poor on the mic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Wasn't expecting that. And enzo and Cass lose in their home town. I think we're in bizarro world maggle!!

That's Typical Vince booking.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,933 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Sasha might have really hurt her neck/back from that botched drop earlier on. Perhaps the ending was changed on the fly due to sasha's injury?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭funtime93

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Great charisma, personality, and pretty good on the mic too.
    mic work is very average IMO.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Main reason I feel pissed about this is that Sasha didn't get to win the title on a PPV, but then drops it in her first defence on one. Feck sake.

• Advertisement

Teasing Bastards

Oooh, cold from Finn.

Edit: I'd honestly forgotten Otunga was on commentary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,819 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Ahhhhh that was too much teasing

I have no idea why, but I love the Miz. He's just such a natural heel, very punchable face :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Teasing or foreshadowing from Finn...

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    I have no idea why, but I love the Miz. He's just such a natural heel, very punchable face :pac:

And Maryse

Miz should win this. Apollo still doesn't have much of a character beyond being a guy who smiles a lot (or that's how it feels to me).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

That bullet club tease unreal

And mayrse unreal

And Maryse

For sure :)

That was a weird reign for Sasha. Why'd she lose the belt so soon?

• Advertisement

this is a title match the Miz should have come out second!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

"The Rock modeled his acting career after The Miz" :pac:

Oh JBL, time to do a Kevin Dunn and mute the commentary for this..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

The best thing about the brand split is that Mauro has finally gotten called up to PPV.

I said it before and I'll say it again The Miz who got bullied for not paying his dues understands the business better than 99% of the WWE locker room.

One of the true real heels they have and he doesn't look to be a tweener.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

Loughc wrote: »
    Sasha might have really hurt her neck/back from that botched drop earlier on. Perhaps the ending was changed on the fly due to sasha's injury?

Got to be a injury, I be shocked if it was a decision made beforehand. Do you think they put the belt back on Charlotte for Bayley to come up and beat her on Raw tomorrow.

I already want to hit Otunga.

Maybe Sasha has been on something like Paige and Eva and they needed to get the belt off her?

Apollo another one who is a charisma black hole.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

J. Marston wrote: »
    That was a weird reign for Sasha. Why'd she lose the belt so soon?

I know they are high on Charlotte but to give her the belt back this early after she held it for ages would be a crazy decision. Either Sasha injured herself with that bump, she's failed a test or they want a heel to hold the belt so Bayley can be moved up wins the belt over the coming weeks, have Sasha be jealous then turn heel and you have Sasha vs Bayley. I'm thinking it was a injury to Sasha.

• Advertisement

That ending felt unusually abrupt.

Advertisement