Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

childcare in firhouse

Options
  • 25-07-2016 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi there
    New to Boards, so apologies if this has been covered before.
    My husband and I will (hopefully) be moving the firhouse in the coming months. We have a baby who will be 10 months old when I will be returning to work (around Christmas time).
    We are undecided as to whether we would prefer a creche or a childminder. neither of us is from the area, nor do we have any friends in the area, and we are looking for recommendations for a creche, or a good childminder.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Leinster1980

Eabanos wrote: »
    Hi there
    New to Boards, so apologies if this has been covered before.
    My husband and I will (hopefully) be moving the firhouse in the coming months. We have a baby who will be 10 months old when I will be returning to work (around Christmas time).
    We are undecided as to whether we would prefer a creche or a childminder. neither of us is from the area, nor do we have any friends in the area, and we are looking for recommendations for a creche, or a good childminder.

thanks

We live just over the m50 bridge on the Knocklyon side. Our son is in lilypad in Rathfarnham village and they're brill. It's on our commute so it suits us. My friend had her son in the Tickles creche just behind scholars pub firhouse and she seems happy with them too. Another friend had her kids in Knocklyon Lodge, She also seemed happy. Hope his helps.

Advertisement