Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ashbourne Express

Options
  • 25-07-2016 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi all,

Just wondering how people find the Ashbourne Express for commuting into Dublin city centre?
    I'm looking at moving to Oldtown. I'll be a bit restricted with creche drop offs so was looking at the later services (7.54am and 8.04am).
    Is it often/ever full when it arrives at the Pillo hotel and if it is, do you just have to find another way into town or does the company put on an extra bus?
    In general is the service reliable? And do people/can you park near the pick up at the Pillo hotel?
    Interested to hear how other people get into town from the Oldtown area for work! Trying to figure out the quickest and most reliable way in and home.
    Any help is much appreciated!! Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

i use this daily on a tax saver ticket and it is A1 from my point of view. I get the 6am bus into town and 4:20 back from stephens green and have no complaints at all. your time in though may be subject to being full due to the time so you may want to take that into account.

Advertisement