Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Return faulty phone

Options
  • 25-07-2016 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hi i bought a new mobile online 20 days ago but it has now developed a fault,can this be exchanged for a new phone or does it need to be sent for repair,and also can i do this an eir mobile store?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

chrisire wrote: »
    Hi i bought a new mobile online 20 days ago but it has now developed a fault,can this be exchanged for a new phone or does it need to be sent for repair,and also can i do this an eir mobile store?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]chrisire,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm sorry to hear this. I would recommend bringing this phone back into the store and they will arrange for the phone to be sent for repair.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Advertisement