Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Siberarian Husky :Question

Options
  • 26-07-2016 8:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My siberian husky Maiya
    was ran over by a van yesterday. No major damage the vets checked everything. Siahe has a few grazes and cuts on her body one in particular on her face. There isnt a single hair its bald to skin and around golf ball size slightly bigger. Just wondering is there anything i do to help the hair grow back or will it ever grow back.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Kurtosis

GShockXD wrote: »
    My siberian husky Maiya
    was ran over by a van yesterday. No major damage the vets checked everything. Siahe has a few grazes and cuts on her body one in particular on her face. There isnt a single hair its bald to skin and around golf ball size slightly bigger. Just wondering is there anything i do to help the hair grow back or will it ever grow back.

Hi GShock,

First of all sorry to hear about your husky. As this relates to your dog's own prognosis, no one on boards is going to be able to answer this query (medical advice, including veterinary medicine(!), isn't allowed on the site). I'd suggest following up with your vet who'll be able to advise on your specific situation.

p.s. There's an Animal and Pet Issues forum which may be better suited if you've any other (non-medical) queries: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=240

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement