Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2016 Draft Order

• 26-07-2016 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

Created tread to see if any interest in changing draft order setting for this season. Sorry Individual league managers this will be more work for you

Typically we get given league a few weeks before Draft but only get draft position (randomised) 30 mins before draft.

This means that mock drafts prior to main draft less effective at preparing team as draft position key.

Any interest this year trying, to lock down draft positions when leagues setup or at least 5 days prior to draft to allow us to do 1-2 mock drafts using position?

Should the Draft Order be set in advance of the draft? 12 votes

Yes, it should be known at least a few days in advance
    0%
    No, it should be set randomly at draft time
    100%
    FastFullBackJohnny_Fontanegocall01FoxtrolRaoulAirDemonsetanta74Beefy78hotsBenimarIn Exilekeithdelahunty 12 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭BizzyC

Nope... your mock should take in to account the likely places where players will be taken, if you cant estimate that very well then any mock you come up with will turn out badly on the day.

It's adding extra work for LM's for no real benefit.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I've added a poll, please vote according to preference.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭aferru

Generally speaking I like the idea, but it would make more sense if in the NFL mock drafts there was a 16 standard league format... As it stands even with a 14 one and knowing the draft position you will end up with more "value" than the one you will have on draft day, so I'm voting against it because i don't think there is an effective benefit out of it

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭keithdelahunty

No, it should be set randomly at draft time
    If you looking for good mock drafts ( incl 16 team leagues) http://draftwizard.fantasypros.com/simulator/

Advertisement